OSHAlogs.com enables employers to create each state’s first report of injury, track injuries, print all required OSHA reports and view injury metrics in real-time.
Enter your information below and we’ll email you additional information.
Quick Data Entry
When someone gets hurt, fill out one simple web form that takes just minutes to complete.
- Add an injury or illness in 4 minutes or less
- Works with computers, smartphones or tables
- Eliminate Duel Entry Between OSHA forms
Instant OSHA Logs
Instantly Generate All OSHA Forms with no dual entry required.
- Instantly Generate OSHA forms 300, 300A and 301 forms
- Easy to update with no mistakes between forms
- Download, print or email OSHA forms as PDFs
Work Comp First Report of Injury
Create any State’s Workers’ comp first report of injury in half the time.
- Create any state’s work comp first report of injury
- Eliminate Dual Entry between OSHA forms and first report
- Send to your insurance company to start claims process
Instant Metrics reveal injury trends and measure safety outcomes.
- Automatically generate powerful injury and illness statistics
- Includes DART, Lost Time Case, Severity and Incident Rates
- Injury Graphs by Body Part, Source and Nature
Electric Submission to OSHA
Comply with new osha rules requiring employers to submit injury data directly to OSHA.
- Comply with OSHA’s new electronic submission rules
- Helps you determine which data must be submitted
- Upload to the U.S. Department of Labor as require by OSHA
Create Better Outcomes
Instant Injury Notifications to your insurance advisor for proactive support.
- Instant Injury notification to your insurance advisor
- Implement speedy return to work initiative
- Protect your worker’s comp experience mod
Request Free Access to OSHAlogs.com
Would you like free access to OSHAlogs.com? How about a demo of the software? Complete the form below and one of our insurance advisors will reach out to you in short order!
”I can add an injury in less than 4 minutes on my phone. Doesn't get any easier than that!Sally RHome Health Care, Chicago, IL
”Not one can match the ease of use. Keep it up guys!Aubry T.Manufacturing, Grand Rapids, MI
”It's great that I can just input the information once and be able to run all OSHA reports and my State's First Report of Injury. No dual entry. I love it!Ron S.Plumbing Contractor, Fort Wayne, IN